When I say, ‘I love you,’ it’s not because I want you or because I can’t have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I’ve seen your kindness and your strength. I’ve seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You’re a hell of a person.
americans seem to think there are two accents in england
- tally ho old chum cheerio yes yes wot wot
- YOU AIGHT M8 I’LL FUCK YA UP FOR LOOKIN AT MY TELLY
Basically. Just like y’all tink there is only two accents: southern and new england.
*goes to england*
me: excuse me, what time is it?
brit: time wots that m8?
*big ben chimes*
everyone starts to count the bongs on their fingers*
brit: OI IT’S 7 BONG
seriously like every British thing ever has john hurt in it
- Me: Why is this book over
- Me: Why couldn't it be longer
- Me: What am I supposed to read now
- *glances at pile of unread books*
- Me: Don't look at me like that